> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > reglaze my kitchen sink
Login | Register

reglaze my kitchen sink

Posted by C Ferrer on April 5th, 2003 08:13 PM
In reply to reglaze porcelin sink in kitchen and repair /restain cabinets by george vetrano on January 25th, 2003 10:46 AM [Go to top of thread]

6 of 7 people found this post helpful

I have a castiron/enamel kitchen sink that has some chips (not major) and few scratches that we would like to buff out and reglaze. We don't know what and how to do this. Can you assist please? Thanks C. Ferrer

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC