> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > regarding your walls
Login | Register

regarding your walls

Posted by laura on December 31st, 2002 08:28 AM
In reply to Painting over wallpaper AND paneling by Lisa on November 15th, 2001 11:32 AM [Go to top of thread]

hello i had a cute idea. since it is a sun room. i would bring out the best in it. first primer the walls.
u choose a color. u can buy different grains of textured sand. put in the aint. or evn buy ca litter finer grain of it. put in the paint. my sister and i di this. we rag roll the walls. or a sea sponge works too. it turned out beautiful. we use dolies. u go in different directions approx 2inches apart. then it all blends together. giving the appearance of wallpaper. we'll hope you find my idea a good one. that is for the wal-papered walls. for the paneling i would just primer . then paint. xamole the tob white. then a wooden strip in between the middle of the wall. seafoam green is pretty. put some wicker furniture it would be so pretty. also too stensils are nice. i saw once vines with deep purple vines. around the ceiling. so peaceful and pretty. u can also use a piece of lattice and stand up. in one prt of the room. enter twine vines on flowers. fountains in door are always nice too.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC