> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Refrigeration wrench.
Login | Register

Refrigeration wrench.

Posted by John on December 28th, 2002 10:59 AM
In reply to ratched wrench by kathy Rothemeyer on December 27th, 2002 04:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

First question would be what in the world do you need a refrigeration wrench for. You can purchase a refrigeration wrench at JOHNSTONE SUPPLY or from GRAINGERS or any other refrigeration warehouse that sells heating cooling and refrigeration supplies to the general public. In the refrigertaion industry we use the wrenches to gain access to the refrigeration system. It's is a box end type of wratcheting wrench with dual openings on each end. The openings are square in shape and are primarily used to open service valves in either air conditioning systems or on refrigeration systems at the compressor. I would caution you not to try to attempt any refrigeration or air conditioning components if you are able to obtain this wrench as the sytems are under pressure.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC