> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > refinishing parkay flooring
Login | Register

refinishing parkay flooring

Posted by James Easley on October 23rd, 2000 07:48 AM

0 of 3 people found this post helpful

Hey Bob,
Got a brother who wants to refinish parkay flooring. It needs to be sanded and the question is: "What's the best tool for the job? We have the grain going both ways so what is the best sanding tool for the job and what is the secret we should know before we do the job.

************While I got you, my bro and I have bought 50ac's in the GA Mt's. NW of Cleveland,just 5 mi south of the AP trail. We have a GA forester working with us for clearing and roads, it's never been treed and will do it the right way first time. We are leaving all the large trees and doing selective cutting thoughout. It has a 40 ft water fall, three streems and 3 pre civil war gold mines. OK where am I going? We want to build a home each and would like some ideas on how best to go about it. We would consider a documentary on the project, start to finish for show etc. We are supposed to get with the forester within the next two weeks and sign a contract for the clearing. It's got a room with a view, I think? Depends on the amount of trees cleared and no problem during the winter. The area is building up fast and White county has some tough codes and in some ways good. I think it may be a good spot on the harships of getting that getaway second home,start to finish. or primary. We also want to do some additionial out bldgs, barn, workshop and future cabins for weekely rentals.
Jim & Pat from SC soon to be SC/GA

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC