> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > refinishing furniture
Login | Register

refinishing furniture

Posted by Danny rauhecker on August 28th, 2000 06:36 PM
In reply to black wood finish by jeff on June 2nd, 1998 06:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm putting a finish on some old furniture the man would like a finish called cracal.what is this type of finish. i hope i spelled cracal right

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC