> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Recycled NewsPaper WallBoard
Login | Register

Recycled NewsPaper WallBoard

Posted by JB on January 11th, 1998 12:22 AM
In reply to recycled newspaper drywall by Karen Owen on December 29th, 1997 08:58 PM [Go to top of thread]

Not sure if this is the exact item you are
looking for, but I have heard that this product
can be used in place of drywall. The product is
Homasote. Hope this helps.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC