> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Recirculating Downdraft System
Login | Register

Recirculating Downdraft System

Posted by Ron Domi on February 19th, 2002 08:20 PM

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I am having trouble finding a recirculating downdraft vent system for a cooktop. I am installing one in an island cabinet and the house is on a slab foundation. Is there such a system on the market. I know the normal downdraft is vented thru the floor and to the outside.
Ron Domi

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC