> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Recess lighting
Login | Register

Recess lighting

Posted by Jack on September 20th, 1999 07:17 PM
In reply to Recessed lighting by Henry in MI on September 20th, 1999 04:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

Yes there are special cans for remodeling. If space is limited there are shallow cans available.
Thermo protected will cut off if overheated. Caution- Be sure to not exceed bulb wattage specified.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC