> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Real brick??
Login | Register

Real brick??

Posted by Henry in MI on July 25th, 2000 04:11 PM
In reply to painting surface brick by Jessica Martin on July 25th, 2000 01:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

Jessica, there is a product called Z-Brick and by perhaps other trade names that is just a thin brick face with grout. This is made to be glued in panels onto the walls. If this is what you have, go ahead and paint it. The stuff is almost impossible to remove from the walls without doing major damage to your drywall. Unless you have a real desire to replace drywall, you can paint as you wish but do go to a paint store and get a product that is made for this. I don't know how to tell you an easy way to tell if it is this product except that you should be able to find the real joint lines where the panels interlock.

Good luck
Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC