> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RE: Pressure Washer Oscilating Head
Login | Register

RE: Pressure Washer Oscilating Head

Posted by Buzz on August 29th, 1998 10:44 AM
In reply to Removing paint with water pressure by Jim on August 28th, 1998 10:34 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Jim,

There is a company here in Reno, NV that sells the "whirly gig" your talking about. I don't know what it's called, but they can surely help you. The company is Nevada Air. You can get their number by calling 702-555-1212. Good Luck

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC