> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Re: Plasterboard: USG History URL
Login | Register

Re: Plasterboard: USG History URL

Posted by Terry on March 10th, 2003 09:33 PM
In reply to Drywall behind plaster walls by David Heyns on March 8th, 2003 11:42 AM [Go to top of thread]
Check the URL above
I didn't read tonight, but recently saw a TV show documentary, very intersting;
- To your question, there was a plaster backing PLASTERBOARD with circular holes used as backing for troweled plaster, before they modified the paper embedding process and started "drywall"; plasterboard I know was still used in early/ mid-fifties.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC