We have a 28' x 66' double wide trailer. One side has settled at least two inches.
1. I would like to know the best types of jacks to use?
2. What is the best leveling device?
3. How many people do I need to do the job safely?
4. What are the best materials to use?
5. How often should we re-level our home?
6. Are there any guidebooks that address this problem?
7. Do we water the area prior to leveling?
8. What is the approximate cost to be done by a professional company?
a. The home has been setting on its present location for 10 years.
b. The ground material is mostly sandy.