> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RE: Crank Style Windows.
Login | Register

RE: Crank Style Windows.

Posted by John on July 30th, 1998 05:27 PM
In reply to crank-style windows that stick by Peggy on July 29th, 1998 05:12 PM [Go to top of thread]

Those kind of windows are called "casement" windows. It's possible that the wood has swelled and that is causing the "sticking." You may need to plane them down.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC