> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Raymond could help you with this 2?
Login | Register

Raymond could help you with this 2?

Posted by LJ in TX on January 5th, 2003 08:03 AM
In reply to Jetted Shower & Tub by Laurie on January 4th, 2003 05:47 PM [Go to top of thread]

and I was not familiar with them until I did a search and found them to see what you were referring to. it appears it is simply a shower/tub setup that includes two adjustable jet nozzles between the bath nozzle and the shower head, correct? seems to me that you whould have to replace your existing shower/tub water valve,etc. (this is the valve referred to at the website) with a new like "Delta "jetted shower/tub setup. I would recommend you hire the installation out to a certified plumber because he will need to cut out an additional hole in your shower wall to accomodate the two jets.,,and of course will need to cut an access hole in the wall behind your shower wall where the valve and the water outlets go for the tub fill, shower head, etc. lastly you should go to a plumbing supply house to see the hardware and ask first hand questions to the sales people who should be knowledgeable about whats required to install in a remodel and they can explain the what the rough in is and if it is needed for retrofit vs. new house installation. good luck. LJ

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC