> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ray - Answer
Login | Register

Ray - Answer

Posted by sjazz on December 20th, 2002 01:17 PM
In reply to Up Flush Toilet? by Raymond VinZant Plm Prof on December 20th, 2002 01:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

I've been looking at these, as I'm anticipating finishing my basement. It's a glorified ejector pump, set in a base that a toilet can be set on. They usually have grinder pumps. They're used when cutting into the floor to run drainage isn't an option. A search on "google" under "flush up", "ejector pump" or "basement remodel" should direct to an answer.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC