> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ratched wrench
Login | Register

ratched wrench

Posted by kathy Rothemeyer on December 27th, 2002 04:12 PM

What is a refrigeraion ratched wrench 1/4 inch
and a clutch headed srew driver? What do they
look like? I recently went to home depoe an
sears and no one knows what these tools are.
Please send reply . thanks

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC