> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ralph Lauren Suede Paint
Login | Register

Ralph Lauren Suede Paint

Posted by Robin Martin on February 4th, 2003 11:11 AM
In reply to RL Suede by LaJeanna Eckhoff on January 24th, 2003 11:45 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I am by far, not a professional. A friend told me about her suede walls and I decided to try it. I ABLSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! It's not hard. Simply roll on the first coat w/RL wool roller. Once completely dry, go back w/a 3"-4" nylon brush and make x's. You may overlap your x's. Just make sure you don't "x" too thick. The first room I did (my half bath), I x'd too thick. It still doesn't look bad. I realized on my second room that I didn't need it as thick on my brush. I have since moved on to my very large den, breakfast room & kitchen. The reccomend not doing the suede in the kitchen; however, I have tile all the way from my counters up to the cabinets; therefore no way to splash water or cooking oil on walls. I highly reccomend this technique.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC