> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RALPH LAUREN SUEDE!!BIG RIP OFF!!!
Login | Register

Posted by NET on July 24th, 2001 11:05 AM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Paint by laurie on November 23rd, 1997 03:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I recently painted one wall with the RL suede paint. I used the suggested technique (painted X)as well as the RL stupid roller. All I can say is that if the finished product is supposed to look like crap splattered on a wall, then I guess I achieved the desired look!!! I also tried rerolling it in the X formation.
The look ---CRAP!!!. $70 wasted, I brought the RL product back to the store, got my money back, bought a similar color in another brand--and repainted the room. NOW my room looks fabulous!!NO THANKS TO RALPH LAUREN. He should stick to designing CLOTHES NOT PAINT, something he doesn't do that well either.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC