> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ralph Lauren River Rock Paint
Login | Register

Ralph Lauren River Rock Paint

Posted by Jenny Desquitado on September 25th, 2002 05:11 PM
In reply to RALPH LAUREN PAINT by LINDSEY on July 19th, 2002 06:43 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/28/2004

Your space might not be enough for my sentiments about this RL river rock paint, but i'll try to make it short. I just recently painted my walls using the river rock finish and I must say that I'm very very dissapointed. After my second coat, i knew right away that there was a problem with the paint and not my self or the way I applied it. I thorougly followed the directions, talked to several guys over at home depot and thought I was ready after that.
I called RL 800 line and there's not much they can tell me but to paint it again (that's fine, the paint is only $37.00 a gal. so that's no problem right??????????). I called home depot customer service and basically got the same answer, but they did say however, that they get quite a bit of complains about this river rock paint. Now, I'm done with my third coat and still looks the same, streaks and lines everywhere. Even while I was doing it I can see that the lines are not going away.
Ralph Lauren paints are definitely not cheap, and with that price I think they should provide and inform all the customers about the paint, not just 4 easy steps on the back of the can or something. Well, I guess I was not able to keep it short. Thanks for reading this e-mail.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC