> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ralph Lauren River Rock paint
Login | Register

Ralph Lauren River Rock paint

Posted by extremely pleased on March 3rd, 2002 10:42 PM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Paint by laurie on November 23rd, 1997 03:19 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I have walls in my kitchen that are not of the smoothest finish. I hate to paint, but decided to give the River Rock paint by Ralph Lauren a try. The only complaint I have is the choice in colors. They are very limited. I found a young man at Home Depot who was willing to play around with it and got very close to a color I wanted. I was already stuck with three gallons of a color I didn't like. I bought three of the color he mixed for me. I bought a three gallon bucket and combined a gallon of each. I came up with the most beautiful color of sage green. It was actually fun to paint with. I read some of the comments on this paint and for those who had lines on the walls, they are pressing the roller to hard. As far as an uneven color, mine came out as even as you would want. It's not suppose to be even. For those who won't buy the Ralph Lauren rollers, if they are paying $36 plus a gallon for the paint, why not pay $6 for a roller. It's washable, so don't be so cheap! It comes out beautiful if you follow instructions and use the right brushes and rollers. I am one satisfied customer. By the way, if anyone wants some sage color River Rock paint, they can have the approximate four gallons I have charge.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC