> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ralph Lauren, Red Paint
Login | Register

Ralph Lauren, Red Paint

Posted by Beth Beaudry on November 20th, 1999 03:25 PM
In reply to Dark colors by Les Parker, Ralph Lauren Paint Rep on March 29th, 1999 11:10 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/28/2004

We recently painted our bathroom with Ralph Lauren Dressage Red paint and after two coats my walls are bleeding. Two coats did not even cover the walls. Each coat dried to your recommended time. There are red dipps of an oily substance that keeps bleeding through. So we washed the walls with Savogran Dirtex liquid cleaner to remove the oily substance bleeding through and repainted the walls with Benjermin Moore Paint to try and get the walls covered. Now the red oily substance is bleeding through that paint. What is wrong with your paint? I have walls in my bathroom that nothing seems to fix this Ralph Lauren problem. What are we suppose to do now? This oily substance makes my walls look like they are bleeding. This is the third coat of paint. I have never had this problem with any other paint never mind the time it is taking to try and fix whatever is in your paint that makes my walls bleed! I have your paint picked out for my bedroom and refuse to ever buy it unless you can fix the problem you have created in my bathroom. I need to know how to fix this problem now. This oily substance and bleeding walls with big drips is beyond our control what can you do to rectify this problem? I have tried. I am very upset and disappointed in your product. I need your help to restore faith.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC