> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ralph lauren paint
Login | Register

ralph lauren paint

Posted by brad on October 12th, 2002 12:56 PM
In reply to paint....what else? by Brune on October 11th, 2002 12:12 AM [Go to top of thread]

after buying 14 gallons of R Lauren suede for living room and foyer (LR is 24x36 and Foyer is 12x28) i had painter prime walls w/same color and then he proceeded to roll the suede on.. it looked like the worst paint job i had ever seen in my life...i kept telling him PUT ON ANOTHER COAT!!! after three coats and more cans of paint i read the directions!! i got a 3" brush and proceeded w/the overlapping X's.. to my amazement (and sore arms) the finish was OUTSTANDING!!! anyone who sees the walls or pictures of the rooms swears we have suede wallpaper! it was the hardest (because of the size) most rewarding project i've done in a long time...whenever i got tired of brushing the X's on i would just look at the completed portion and start brushing again...that was last fall and today im prepping the dining room to do it all over again...i just came across this site while searching google for some more paint.. can i post any pics here? you will not be sorry if you follow the directions.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC