> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ralph lauren paint
Login | Register

ralph lauren paint

Posted by michael wanner on September 18th, 2000 05:15 PM
In reply to ralph lauren paints?? by Lisa Donald on September 10th, 1999 11:28 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

i bought 6 gallons of ralph laurens suede textered paint. I was going to paint my whole house with it. at $30 a gallon it would of been an expensive job .but when it took 4 gallons to do 1 wall I changed my i did my house in a 2 tone.the rl paint would not blend with itself and it would not cover.its been about 4 mnths and i had to do some touchupswith 2 gallons left i figured no problembut my 2 unopened 2 gallons seemed to of turned pink it ruined my wall and I have to repaint my whole wall. i will never buy any products of theirs again it was 1 of the worst products i ever used and i painted for yrs.PS the other colori used was americasfinest it was great.thank you.ralph lauren never again.mike wanner

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC