> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > ralph lauren paint
Login | Register

ralph lauren paint

Posted by cspalj on January 18th, 2000 10:48 PM
In reply to Ralph Lauren as a Paint Product by Cracked up crackie on July 29th, 1998 11:00 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

Ohhhh what a mess! It took three coats of red paint to cover my walls and the 'cut in' areas are still lighter than the rest of the walls. Wherever I rolled over an existing painted area, it turned so dark that I had to come up with a 'wash' to go over the entire walls. I have so much into the paint now that I can't afford to start over. In the meantime, I am desperately searching for wallpaper to go with the Ralph Lauren beeding that I purchased this Fall. I have not been successful in the search for something to compliment the bedding. Any help in locating where I might track down Ralph Lauren wallcovering would be greatly appreciated. I have been told by a reputable wallcovering store in my area that Ralph Lauren wallcovering does exist. Please write me at the above e-mail address with any help you can give.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC