> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ralph Lauren - good experience
Login | Register

Ralph Lauren - good experience

Posted by Lydia Soucy on December 13th, 2000 04:33 PM
In reply to thank you for the warning by Julie on September 12th, 2000 08:38 AM [Go to top of thread]

I've used Ralph Lauren 3 times, my first was a deep wine/burgandy color. during and after the first coat I started freaking! It looked like streaked fuschia lipstick... However, because the home depot idiot told me I did not need a TINTED primer I had to do 3 coats 2 gals. It looks beautiful and I get many compliments. I also used a bright yellow RL paint over white walls with no tinted primer and it to is beautiful. Everyone loves it. Last year I painted my bedroom a red/orange deep dark color, (over light green paint w/ no tinted primer) and it took 2 coats and looks awsome. The paint is expensive and some of the tints can be matched w/ Glidden or Behr but the exotic dark colors your better buying RL. Many companies are into these trendy colors now so you have many other options but my experiences were great. I also painte other rooms in my home w/ Martha Stewart, Glidden & Behr as well as Benjamen Moore. I have no complaints of these.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC