> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ralph Lauren Glazes - More Clarification
Login | Register

Ralph Lauren Glazes - More Clarification

Posted by C Johns on October 8th, 1999 10:06 AM
In reply to Ralph Lauren Paints/Glazes by C Johns on October 7th, 1999 04:38 PM [Go to top of thread]

To give a better explanation concerning my earlier inquiry...To technique that I saw in this model home looked like parchment paper. When I asked the sales person (for the model) about it she said it was Ralph Lauren Stain. Home Depot told me that it would have to be the Glazes line and probably the Smoke color. Traditionally, from my understanding, this is just rolled on. However this wall definately did not look rolled on. It had a definate textured appearance although not textured to the touch. It may have been sponged or dry brushed. I am looking for information concerning application techniques of the glazes. I mainly need to know how messy it is, how far it goes, durability, and if their are any tricks it getting it to look good with different application methods. I also need to know if there are similar products that people have tried with better success. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC