> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ralph Lauren Dressage Red Paint
Login | Register

Ralph Lauren Dressage Red Paint

Posted by Beth Beaudry on November 20th, 1999 03:46 PM
In reply to RalphLauren Paint by Erin Wilson on March 16th, 1999 09:09 PM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/28/2004

I have never seen such a thing in my life. We bought RL Dressafe Red Paint for our bathroom applied two coats, waiting proper drieing times between coats. It didn't cover. Then we took a shower and this oily substance started to bleed down my walls. We went and bought dirtex liquid cleaner and washed the walls thoughly and bought Benjermin Moore and repainted the walls and still the walls are bleeding---WHY? What is in your paint that would create this problem? MY WALLS ARE BLEEDING AND DRIPPING WITH A RED OILY SUBSTANCE, how can I fix this???? This is your paint-2 coats of your paint covered horably and looked terrible and this red drips that are pouring down my walls is horable. Washing and repainting with another paint did nothing. HELP! I have heard so many good things about your products and I am very discouraged. What is this oily substance bleeding through my walls it is gross. Your paint ruined my walls!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC