> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Ralph Lauren denim paint
Login | Register

Ralph Lauren denim paint

Posted by Steve K. on October 21st, 2001 06:58 PM
In reply to ralph lauren denim effect paint and kit by Colleen Murphy on June 26th, 1998 09:42 PM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 3 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Ralph Lauren Paint Help by Handyman on 10/27/2004

I just finished the first half of my son's bedroom, done in the blue denim paint by Ralph Lauren; I've got to say that it looks GREAT!!

In agreement with Colleen Murphy, No--it's not what a person would call "pretty," but neither are a pair of broken-in blue jeans, which is exactly what the walls I painted look like!

I personally can't wait until I see the expression on my 10 year old's face when we do the stitches with the stencil tape tomorrow, upon finishing the last of the wall segments.

Had just finished spending well over $100 buying all the things I needed for this project when I began reading all the negative junk posted here.

All I can say is, it was one of the EASIEST and most artistically creative paint jobs I've ever done. I really had FUN, and was sorry that it went so quickly.

Sorry some of you didn't feel the same way. I'd say you missed something.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC