> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > RAINSOFT and the FACTS!!!!
Login | Register

RAINSOFT and the FACTS!!!!

Posted by Anom on March 28th, 2003 12:31 AM
In reply to RainSoft by allan on September 9th, 1999 11:29 AM [Go to top of thread]

0 of 42 people found this post helpful

Moderator Post:
> Rainsoft Help by Handyman on 02/02/2009

Reading all your letters is very disappointing. You are basing your opinion on a wonderful product that many families could really benefit from due to the fact you had a bad experience with a particular dealer or representative. Every RainSoft office is locally owned so if you?re having problems with your particular dealership be more specific instead of just saying RainSoft is junk. The RainSoft system and pure soaps are the best thing I have ever invested in! I now have peace of mine that my water if free of mineral hardness, chemicals, bacteria, and most viruses. I have not had to go down sneeze ally to buy cleaning supplies ever since I got my RainSoft system which saves me around 60 bucks a month! I hate spending the night away from home due to the fact hard water gives me dry itchy skin. I never have to scrub a hard water bath tub ring or toilet bowl and I love my spot-free car wash if your not experiencing these same benefits call your dealer and get it fixed start enjoying the benefits! And YES I am a RainSoft REP and I leave my cell phone number with every single one of my customers I rarely get calls. When I do it?s usually user error which is easily fixed! Not all reps are pushy not all dealers are bad so don?t judge everyone because of your particular problem! Also I have caught problems with systems installed when I do my 2 week follow up and its fixed free of charge every system comes with a 90 day dealer policy which states free service calls within the first 90 days for some reason most people don?t want to call to complain. They have a problem and then 6 months down the road they start getting all angry and come here and vent because they should have just called the dealer as soon as they realized they had a problem! You know even Cadillac?s break down! I bet most of you complaining if you bought a VCR and tried to record a movie and for some reason you messed up I am willing to bet you would blame the VCR!!!
Feel Free to Email me with questions and concerns!
Have a great Day!! RainSoft what water was meant to be!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

• RainSoft by allan  9/9/99 11:29 AM (: 9, : 12)

Topic Follow-ups:

Thread Closed
The Webmaster has closed this topic to new posts. Please see the “Most Relevant Post” as suggested by the forum Moderator or go to top of topic for a full history of this topic as it may have been answered. We also recommend searching other topics to see if your question has been answered or starting a new topic.

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC