> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Rain Water Drainage
Login | Register

Rain Water Drainage

Posted by Keny McClurg on April 14th, 2003 03:46 PM

I have read much on French Drains, and they mostly seem to apply to areas near buildings or foundations. My problem is water that settles in the back of my sloped yard. It all heads downhill and congregates in one spot, at times 4 to 5 inches deep, covering the rock trim around my shrubs. How can I disperse this water?
Thank you in advance,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC