> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > rain dispersal systems
Login | Register

rain dispersal systems

Posted by Bill Stout on March 4th, 2000 09:43 PM
In reply to alternative rain gutter systems by dick rulnick on March 4th, 2000 10:00 AM [Go to top of thread]

12 of 13 people found this post helpful

The product you're lookin for is "Rain Handler". It is availabe from home improvement stores such as Home Depot. I've installed it and it works well. No more laborious gutter clean outs for me. Of course you may still need some gutter over your doors. Rain Handler makes a diversion (shaped like an upside down "v") that is installed on the roof just above the door. hope this helps.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC