> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > radiators
Login | Register


Posted by Sylvia on February 10th, 2003 06:34 PM
In reply to Covers? by Harold on December 4th, 2002 03:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

I have a very old house with cast iron heating units that run horizontally along the floor (basebaord). At each end is a pana door which
lift up to hide the unit. I need to replace these panel doors or the entire units. Where can I find the?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

  • radiator covers by cassie  12/4/02 05:58 AM (: 1, : 0)
  • Covers? by Harold  12/4/02 03:04 PM

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC