> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > radiator pans
Login | Register

radiator pans

Posted by Kate Salko on February 19th, 2003 01:30 PM
In reply to Radiator water pans by Joe Bishop on February 6th, 2003 12:59 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm confused. We also have cast iron steam radiators and I don't know what water pans are. Do you mean a metal cover? If so, we make custom wood ones if you are interested.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC