> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Radiator pans
Login | Register

Radiator pans

Posted by Jujne3 on January 14th, 2003 08:09 AM
In reply to radiator covers/water pans by joseph bruno on November 3rd, 2002 04:25 PM [Go to top of thread]

I'm looking for the kind of pan that hooks on, or hangs on the radiator. My radiators are not enclosed or covered.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC