> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > radiator humidifiers
Login | Register

radiator humidifiers

Posted by deecee on November 4th, 2002 11:03 PM
In reply to radiator humidifiers by sarah on November 4th, 2002 02:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

Go to Google and type in "radiator humidifiers". Be sure to use the quotation marks. This is a very English way of humidifying. I remember seeing them commonly in Scotland.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC