> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > radiator humidifers
Login | Register

radiator humidifers

Posted by lisa on November 11th, 2002 04:59 PM
In reply to radiator humidifiers by sarah on November 4th, 2002 02:08 PM [Go to top of thread]

Guse Hardware in Minneapolis (612.824.7655) sells metal "troughs" that insert into the spaces of the radiators. You just then fill the troughs with water.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC