> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > radiator flanges
Login | Register

radiator flanges

Posted by skip on June 1st, 2002 08:05 AM

does anyone know of an online site to purchase decorative solid flanges that are used to seal hot water radiator pipes where they go through the floor? preferably these would be solid and not split. the pipe outside diamter is 7/8". thanks!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC