> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Radiant barrier foil.
Login | Register

Radiant barrier foil.

Posted by Brian (Tankless) Wood on May 10th, 2000 12:51 PM
In reply to Cost-efficient? by Jodi on May 9th, 2000 06:02 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi Jodi: Jim hit two of the solutions right on the head! Two weeks ago I visited a home & garden show here in Lake Charles, Louisiana. I went to promote my tankless water heaters, but I saw a demonstration of "Radiant barrier foil". I was absolutely floored by how much radiant heat this product reflected. Our local rep, Jeri Levine, held a 150watt heat-lamp up against this foil and we measured 312 degrees on the lamp side, and 72 degrees on the backside. She's coming tomorrow to measure my house, I'm that convinced. They can ship anywhere in the country, all you do is send in your dimensions. This stuff can be installed in walls, floors and ceilings and or roofs. Right after the show, I had occasion to visit an old freind who built a 20x30 workshop on to his home. He did all the walls and roof with this bubble foil, and he cools it with ONE small window unit! Bear in mind, this is HOT south Louisiana. I am completely sold on these products. Their websites are: & Jeri's toll free # is 800 717 8773 or 337 855 4462. Please tell her or Johnny Barios (owner) that Brian Wood in Lake Charles, says hi. One other thing, a programmable thermostat will pay for itself in less than two months. Jim ATS. knows his stuff, he deserves a lot of thanks for his input to this site. Regards, Brian (tankless).

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC