> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > R-Control Panels
Login | Register

R-Control Panels

Posted by rebennett on September 7th, 1998 03:23 PM
In reply to r-control panels by stan on July 14th, 1998 09:14 AM [Go to top of thread]

AFM Corp's name for stress skin panels is R-Control. I think their website is

Enercept, Inc, ( offers buildings or kits using the panels.

They look promising. My wife and I are considering using them.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC