> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Quick Solutions Paint-Need to find some more!
Login | Register

Quick Solutions Paint-Need to find some more!

Posted by Heidi on November 8th, 2002 12:30 PM
In reply to QuickSolutions paint by Linda on November 8th, 2002 11:56 AM [Go to top of thread]

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

I have used this paint extensively to give a "face-lift" to paneling in an older mobile home. Wanted to do something that would cover the walnut color dark paneling, stick well, without having to sand and prime. The paneling is wood but the wood grain pattern is actually a vinyl/paper type coating. I first did the bedroom and covered the dark paneling with the ivory yellow color! It looks amazing, people can't believe it and it sticks like nails. Just a lite surface coat, it dries very quickly, then cover again & voila! I then did the bathroom walls, vanity, hallway, kitchen, living room & hallway. I just found out that menards isn't carrying the paint anymore. I bought enough for another bedroom, but need more "gatepost" color for the livingroom...clean up is also a breeze, but not after it dries(too late:-)--catch it wet. Amazing stuff really. Satin finish. So where do I get it now? Your help is appreciated!!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC