> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > quick hinges for cabinet doors
Login | Register

quick hinges for cabinet doors

Posted by Carl E. O'Connor on February 17th, 2001 02:55 AM

Hi, hope you can help. Heard on TV, but missed the name of hinges that you can flip up to remove a cabinet door without having to unscrew the whole hinge.
Would like to replace sliding cab. doors in bathroom with reg. cabinet doors. Because of space allowance to work on plumbing haven't been able to do this, the quick hinge would work perfectly. If I knew the proper name I might be able to locate them. Thanks

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC