> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > quick fix
Login | Register

quick fix

Posted by Dave on July 28th, 2000 09:32 AM
In reply to GD near retirement by Steve Jones on July 28th, 2000 08:54 AM [Go to top of thread]

I agree with Steve.

However, if you want to buy some time, you can probably glue/screw/nail a new sheet of thin (1/4") plywood over the old - taper the edges, trim, whatever looks good. But once the top layer of plywood has started to peel, you have to either disassemble the door to replace the bad sections, or, as Steve suggests, buy a new door.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC