> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Questions ...
Login | Register

Questions ...

Posted by Jay J -Moderator on May 14th, 2001 01:14 PM
In reply to drywall knife. by carl on May 14th, 2001 12:37 PM [Go to top of thread]

Hi carl,

Do you mean a knife to cut a piece of drywall 'to size'? Or do you mean a knife to cut, say for example, knock-out / electrical box holes? AND, what problem are you having with either knife???

Jay J -Moderator

PS: Most of the time, the problem folks have with using the 'existing' knives is they press too hard or they have a dull knife or they just need more practice. After a while, it comes pretty easy to do ...

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC