> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > question
Login | Register

Posted by Matt Butler on September 28th, 2001 02:39 AM
In reply to Driveway Sealer by Ron on September 13th, 1999 01:04 PM [Go to top of thread]

It sounds like you have had a mess on your hands. I noticed you didn't mention anything about the wind. That may have been your problem was the wind cathing it and blowing it. Last year I was painting fifteen or twenty feet away and the wind caught it and my green truck had a nice white speckled finish when I was done. It made me sick.

I did want to ask you though... I am in the process of sealing my asphalt driveway. I bought two different kinds of sealer. One store only had one five gallon bucket was the reason I bought from two places. I notice there is a drastic difference in the looks of the two sealers. I know nothing about this but one looks and feels smoother and and slicker than the other. The other one looks duller and is more coarse feeling. Is there a difference in the brands. I like the shiny smoother look better and want to buy some more but the two buckets don't really say anything and I don't know what to buy.

Can you please help me with this asap?

Take care,

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC