> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Quest Piping that needs replaced
Login | Register

Quest Piping that needs replaced

Posted by Gary Moreland on March 11th, 2003 07:03 PM
In reply to 1-800-356-3496 by John on January 14th, 2003 08:35 AM [Go to top of thread]

Moderator Post:
> My Polybutylene, Poly Butyl, Plastic, PB, Quest/Qwest pipe is leaking or brittle, Find Help Here! by Handyman on 10/26/2004

The number to call is 1-800-392-7591 or go to to see if you are still covered. According to them there is a ll yr window for MobileHomes. Is it possible to sue the previous owners for not disclosing the problem? Is there another class action law suite we can get in on?

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC