> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Quantuvis Foam Products
Login | Register

Quantuvis Foam Products

Posted by Stella on January 19th, 2003 12:33 PM
In reply to Some Possibilities, But..... by Dodgeman on January 19th, 2003 10:26 AM [Go to top of thread]

Dodgeman, you're incorrect.

Quantuvis has the ability to make ANY PRODUCT, ANY SHAPE, ANY SIZE. 1" long to 100+ ft. long. The problem is shipping... getting the product to the customer in a usable form. We make our products in 8' lengths because it's easier for plastering contractors to apply product in that lenght. If you know about foam, you know it's the most common size to apply. If someone wanted something longer, not a problem... shorter... we can do that too.

Quantuvis uses multiple shippers with hubs located in several states. We have a distributor in CA who warehouses a large quantity of Quantuvis products but our headquarters are in Las Vegas... Most likely this is where the products will be coming from. You can find your own shipper and get prices from them or Quantuvis can get prices for you. We're a production manufacturer, we don't make money off shipping... Our products are about 1/2 of what our competition charges. We normally only sell LARGE quantities (truckloads at a time), but I found so many people unable to find what they're looking for, I thought I'd help by offering products.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC