> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Put it on "IGNORE" again.
Login | Register

Put it on "IGNORE" again.

Posted by Henry in MI on April 26th, 2003 08:07 AM
In reply to knee JERK reaction by tomh on April 25th, 2003 10:54 PM [Go to top of thread]

As one who feels that desk drawers are made to put the phone into when the idiot calling you is too busy ranting to pay attention to what you have to say, some people deserve being ignored. I say give them that chance.

I would also bet that the guy who made the initial comment about a Canadian supplier has some issue with the supplier but buys a tremendous number of what he buys from "third world" and Pacific rim countries with governments that are a lot further from the way the US and Canada handle things.

I know that my feelings are closer on many issues to those of the Canadian government than they are to the official US government position. I have noticed an icier relationship in this area where a huge amount of trade takes place between the two countries. This is a real shame and seems to have started a few years ago.

Finally on the issue of trade, I personally do not think that the US should take Quebec and Don Cherry for also taking Alberta and a Province to be named later, even though this might be a good trade to some people. We have enough problems of our own now. Also, I don't think that we would want to trade our President for your PM either, even though they might be easier for those in the other country to understand.

Henry in MI

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC