> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Purchasing heating product
Login | Register

Purchasing heating product

Posted by Henry on October 19th, 2001 02:02 PM
In reply to Gas Furnace by Mike Ross on January 20th, 2001 10:03 PM [Go to top of thread]

Mike Ross, I agree with you.
I am sure that you have realized that heating contractors have great control of the heating and air conditioning industry in their hands. Their strong lobby continue to discreminate the public to have access to purchase heating and air conditioning products from the home improvement centers.
Most of these products cost around %15 of what they are asking for. In the most majority of cases they don't even tell you the price of the unit, rather one lump sum out the door figure.
Through out my research, in summary, they are holding the mass public (consumers, home owners)and manufactures of heating and air conditioning companies in their tight control with the numerous petty excuses and the lack of unsuspected consumers knowledge, to their best interest. One of the great monopolies of todays time.
I have filed my complaint with the State Attorney General and erge you and the others to do similar actions for the sake of a better society out of the hands of these blood suckers during this harsh economy.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2016 Renovate Your World LLC