> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > pull down window screens
Login | Register

pull down window screens

Posted by Tricia on September 9th, 1999 11:36 AM
In reply to Pull down window screens by Barry on September 4th, 1999 02:28 AM [Go to top of thread]

From the recent shopping I did for our addition/remodel I believe Pozzi is the manufacturer that has the pull down screens for casement windows.

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic History:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC