> Ask a Question > Fix It Forum > Pull down window screens
Login | Register

Pull down window screens

Posted by Barry on September 4th, 1999 02:28 AM

1 of 1 people found this post helpful

We have windows that open outwards. On the house side (inside) of the windows there are pull down window screens. The screen resides in a bar along the top of the window opening and has a latch that pulls down the screen. On each side of the window opening is a runner in which the screen slides down through when it it being pulled down. These screens are 30 years old and the latches are breaking. I am unable to replace the latch and need to replace the entire pull down window screen. I am looking for a source in which to order these. Here in Southern California I can find anyone who can obtain these. I'm told they are common in older homes on the east coast. Any help? Thank you!

Was this post helpful? Yes: or No:

Topic Follow-ups:

About  | FAQ  | Contact  | Sitemap  | Privacy Policy  | Terms of Use  | Help

© 2017 Renovate Your World LLC